The MacCaLM Summer Workshop took place on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 June.
- Kurt Mitman (IIES, University of Stockholm)
- Raul Santaeulalia (MOVE & Autonoma Barcelona)
- Imran Rasul (University College London)
- Ellen McGrattan (Minnesota/Minneapolis Federal Reserve)
- Jeremy Greenwood (University of Pennsylvania)
- Gueorgui Kambourov (Toronto)
- Chris Huckfeldt (Cornell)
- Berthold Herrendorf (Arizona State)
- John Hassler (IIES, University of Stockholm)
- Tor Jacobson (Sveriges Riksbank) and Niklas Amberg (University of Stockholm)
- Anmol Bhandari (Minnesota)
- Iourii Manovskii (University of Pennsylvania)
The workshop explored topics on macroeconomics and the labour market, market models and the effects of unemployment. Brexit and the impacts on foreign investment was explored and the social barries to economic growth.