Tim is Professor of Economics at the University of Edinburgh’s School of Economics. He is a senior fellow of the Rimini Center for Economic Analysis and a member of the Network in Applied and Theoretical Economics. Tim’s research interests involve contract theory, risk and uncertainty, network design, and game theory.
- Dynamic Relational Contracts under Complete Information
- Is a Policy of Free Movement of Workers Sustainable?
- Stochastic Stability of Monotone Economies in Regenerative Environments
- Portfolio Sales and Signaling
- Currency areas and voluntary transfers
- Self-Enforcing Wage Contracts Redux