Iourii is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Pennsylvania, Research Fellow at the National Bureau of Economic Research and resarch fellow at the Institute for the Study of Labor in Bon. His research involves broad fields of macroeconomics and labour economics, focusing on the quantitative study of labour markets, using dynamic general equilibrium models.
- Identifying Equilibrium Models of Labor Market Sorting
- Taxation and Unemployment in Models with Heterogeneous Workers
Selected working papers
- The Impact of Unemployment Benefit Extensions on Employment: The 2014 Employment Miracle?
- How Much Consumption Insurance in the U.S.?
- Improving the Measurement of Earnings Dynamics
- Interpreting Recent Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Unemployment Benefit Extensions
- Reconciling Estimates of Earnings Processes
- Unemployment Benefits and Unemployment in the Great Recession: The Role of Macro Effects