David is Professor of Financial Economics at Imperial College Business School. Between 2009 and 2015 he was a member of the Monetary Policy Committee at the Bank of England. His research focuses on policy issues connected with financial stability, the housing market and the setting of monetary policy. David was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in 2016 for services to monetary policy.
Selected working papers
- Capital requirements, monetary policy and the fundamental problem of bank risk taking
- Houses Across Time and Space
- How much will a house cost in 100 years?
- UK Mortgage Markets, Problems and Prospects
- Capital Requirements, Monetary Policy and Bank Risk