Maia is Professor of Economics at the University of Edinburgh and research affiliate in the Labour Economics Programme of CEPR, the Center for Economic Performance at the LSE and IZA. Her research interests include unemployment, gender differences in the labour market, study of inheritance using surname information and school choice.
- New directions in measuring intergenerational mobility: Introduction
- So different yet so alike: micro and macro labour market outcomes in Germany and Spain
Selected working papers
- Temporary Contracts, Incentives, and Unemployment
- Unemployment Duration Variance Decomposition a la ABS: Evidence from Spain
- Revisiting the Determinants of Unemployment Duration: Variance Decomposition à la ABS in Spain