Jonathan is Professor of Economics and Director of Postgraduate Taught programmes at the University of Edinburgh, and a fellow of the Econometric Society and the British Academy. His research focuses on game theory, contract theory, international debt and labour economics.
- Dynamic Relational Contracts under Complete Information
- Bias in Returns to Tenure When Firm Wages and Employment Comove: A Quantitative Assessment and Solution
- Stochastic Stability of Monotone Economies in Regenerative Environments
- Downward Real Wage Rigidity and Equal Treatment Wage Contracts: Theory and Evidence
- Self-Enforcing Wage Contracts Redux