Robert is Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Edinburgh and an affiliate of the CESifo Research Network. His research interests are International Economics and Macroeconomics. His recent work analyses the long-run growth in world trade, the contribution of trade linkages to international income differences and the interplay between international trade and capital flows.
- Friends Without Benefits? New EMU Members and the Euro Effect on Trade
- Factor Proportions and the Growth of World Trade
Selected working papers
- Bilateral Trade Imbalances
- International Value-Added Linkages in Development Accounting
- The (Structural) Gravity of Epidemics